TOP 5 SUMMER DESTINATIONS IN INDIA-2012
1. OOTY(South) - One of the exotic summer locations known to have attracted tourist all across the globe. Ooty is a hill station known for the beauty of nature coming to reality. The places to visit in Ooty comprise of its magnificent tea gardens, wildlife sanctuaries, botanical gardens and most importantly its toy train ride. The breadth taking site of the 'doddabetta' peak and the serene air of ooty could be like an experience of a trip to heaven.
2. KODAIKANAL(South)- Is also a top favorite of tourist and a very good place to ease out stress. This summer Kodaikanal can be a pick to visit as it is an ideal place to spend your summer holidays. for 2012. It's known for its exotic locations and the adventurous sports of this place can give you an adrenaline rush. Its known for 'kodai' lake,its pine forests, waterfalls, jungle walks and trekking areas. Summer destinations in India are of extreme beauty where nature unfolds its deepest secrets and it is known as one of the most beautiful Indian place.
3. SHIMLA(North India)- Shim la is known as the most popular tourist summer destination . Its known for it's beautiful snow covered peaks and mountains. Shim la is one of the best spots known for its hiking, trekking, sight seeing and its delicacies. It's also popular for it's crafts and hand woven shawls .Which the women of Shimla enjoy making and these shawls are known for their intricate designs and are of remarkable artistic value. So Shimla can be an apt holiday place for 2012.
4. NAINITAL (North India)- One of the beautiful Indian places which can be an exciting summer holiday location this 2012. When you talk of summer locations which are calm and which have a very different aura Nainital can come into picture. Nainital itself is located in a valley which is surrounded by a pear shaped lake. Its also known for its snowy regions, for trekking, boating and sight seeing. Nainital is known as one of the best tourist location as it's climate and the snow covered peaks can give you a very romantic feel and a very popular destination for young couples.
5. MYSORE(South India): Is one of the best summer destinations which is known for its forts and palaces. Tourist attractions are towards the magnificent gardens be it the famous 'BRINDAVAN' garden or the delicacies for people who have a sweet tooth to relish. Mysore is also one of the ideal Indian spot for your family to enjoy summer holidays this 2012. It's massive palaces and forts attract people who love Indian culture and it's artistic beauty.
So which place you would go this summer ?