- 8 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 13 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 17 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Mohanlal Was The Only Choice For Big Brother, Says Siddique
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The bar & restaurant is located in Calangute, the happening area in North Goa, on the famous Baga beach. The beach hangout is known for its beautiful ambience and is one hot choice to dine. The interiors of Brittos is quite unique, the bamboo fences, inverted basket lightings, clay pots hung to walls give a different feel and look to the visitors.
At Brittos, they serve variety food ranging from the traditional Goan to Chinese to Tandoor & Continental cuisines. The beach restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. One can also savor some delicious desserts like pastries, eggless cakes and all kinds of fresh sea-food. Brittos also includes an interesting store called Identiti which has cool beach stuff like sequined skirts, lycra beaded tops, trendy bags and foot wear.
At the bar, Brittos serve tasty Goan Feni, Indian beers, cocktails, port wine and a few national and international alcoholic beverages. Apart from the candlelight dinner at the beach shack, Brittos also offer some live musical nights such as karaoke and barbecue.
The India's finest beach restaurant is famous among the Goan locals as well as foreign travellers. The restaurant is a must see and an ideal place for families, couples, just married and even singles.
Cajetan Britto is the owner of the beach restaurant. Brittos is one place people would want to come again and again to spend their romantic evenings so why would you want to miss to taste the spicy Goan fish curry?, come to Brittos! .