- Finance Why Chennai Petroleum Shares Surges 12% In A Falling Market?
- Movies Jhund First Look Poster: Amitabh Bachchan Looks Powerful In This Nagraj Manjule Film
- News Modi, new BJP President J P Nadda to meet party CMs, deputy CMs
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Want to have a tasty cup of coffee but tired to make in the middle of the night? Then there are 24 hour coffee shops in Bangalore which are there to service for you. So, if you are planning to take a night walk followed by a cup of coffee and munching snacks then here is the list of 24 hour coffee shops in Bangalore:
Citrus:This 24 hour coffee shop in Bangalore inside the Leela Palace is a popular hangout place after the city clubs shut down at night. If you are thinking to eat a midnight meal at the Leela Palace then get inside the Citrus and enjoy its natural ambience with fountains and night over club sandwiches with coffee. The menu at the Citrus in Leela Palace has everything from Indian to Italian even at mid night.
Cafe Mozaic:The ambience and decor of this 24 hour coffee shop in Bangalore is pleasant and gives a soothing effect to the customer. Besides coffee, it also has a midnight buffet system serving food from various regions ranging from Mediterranean, Italy, Lebanon to Indian. You can even buy a packet of cookies for yourself.
Cafe Coffee Day:As this coffee shop is a hot favorite among youngsters, Cafe Coffee Day with chains across India is a popular place even at night times with people who return from parties or late night conferences. Few but not all branches of Cafe Coffee Day are 24 hour open coffee shops. With a hot sip of coffee you can also enjoy watching TV. The place is highly crowded during cricket matches telecast.
Limelight:This coffee shop is attached to the Orchid Park Plaza and its location gives the overlook of the KGA Golf Course. If you want a natural feeling while having coffee with your partner and spend some nice time then visit this place.
Therefore, go to these 24 hour coffee shops in Bangalore to take a sip of hot coffee with mid night snacks provided just for you! Even if you are traveling on highways then 24 hour opens shops are there for your service.