- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Despite the frenzy Bieber fans sending death threats to Selena Gomez, the teen star isn't re-thinking about her relationship with the baby hitmaker and has even reported that she is totally smitten with the Billboard And MTV Awards winner. There is one more reason to her happiness and that is, the fast growth in her career line.
“I am happy. I"m really happy," selena Gomez said. “I just focus on my fans, music, acting and the people that make me happy."
Although Selena Gomez is often found blushing at the interviews when asked about Bieber, the actress/singer says that she hates the paparazzi clicking her photos all the time.
"It"s horrible, It"s just horrible." a source quoted Selena Gomez as saying about the photographers who capture her pictures with Bieber.