- 1 hr ago If You Have These Symptoms, Your Headache Is Not NORMAL!
- 3 hrs ago Ginny Weds Sunny: Yami Gautam Blossoms Like Lily In A Yellow Lehenga In Peppy Wedding Number LOL
- 3 hrs ago 13 Things That You Can Do To Make Your Partner Fall In Love With You Once Again
- 3 hrs ago 10 Best Healthy Alternatives To Rice You Should Try
- Sports Rohit Sharma smashes fifty in KKR vs MI, crosses few IPL milestones
- News MoS Railways Suresh Angadi dies of Covid-19
- Movies Kangana Ranaut: Bollywood Mafias Are Regretting Their Cruelty, Sadism & Silence
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- Finance Gold May Hit Another Record High By Year End, Says Citi
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Owen Wilson was surfing and took a wave which seemed to be too big for him to face. Owen Wilson had an accident while surfing and landed up in an hospital after slashing open him forehead. Owen Wilson talks about his accident, "This was a few weeks ago. I took on a wave that was probably too big for me. I went off the back and the board kinda caught me and came back and hit me in the forehead and I got 24 stitches."
Owen Wilson after the accident found blood dripping from his forehead and managed to swim back to the shore. Owen Wilson admits the sight of the blood had made him panic. As his brother was attacked by a shark in a similar way. Owen Wilson's accident has left him with 24 stitches on the forehead and memories of the trauma.