- 22 min ago Jennifer Winget Leaves Us Speechless With Her Recent Photoshoot In A Black Dress
- 28 min ago Raveena Tandon’s Flawless Green Eyeliner Make-up Look Is What You Need For A Weekend Party
- 50 min ago Karwa Chauth 2019: This Karwa Chauth We Have Refreshing Salwar Suit Ideas For You
- 1 hr ago 5 Weird Reasons People Give To Convince You To Get Married
- Travel 5 Tips To Experience Luxury Travel For A Lot Less
- Automobiles Ola Self Drive Service Launched In Bangalore Called The ‘Ola Drive’
- Sports Reason why WWE drafted Brock Lesnar to Friday Night SmackDown
- News Great new deal reached on Brexit: Boris Johnson
- Movies Does Saif Ali Khan Approve Sara Ali Khan's Rumoured Relationship With Kartik Aaryan? Actor Opens Up
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Spike 13% As UK Strikes New Brexit Deal
- Technology SpaceX Pitches Additional 30,000 Satellites For Starlink
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Owen Wilson was surfing and took a wave which seemed to be too big for him to face. Owen Wilson had an accident while surfing and landed up in an hospital after slashing open him forehead. Owen Wilson talks about his accident, "This was a few weeks ago. I took on a wave that was probably too big for me. I went off the back and the board kinda caught me and came back and hit me in the forehead and I got 24 stitches."
Owen Wilson after the accident found blood dripping from his forehead and managed to swim back to the shore. Owen Wilson admits the sight of the blood had made him panic. As his brother was attacked by a shark in a similar way. Owen Wilson's accident has left him with 24 stitches on the forehead and memories of the trauma.