- 2 min ago COVID-19: How To Care For People With Alzheimer’s During The Lockdown
- 35 min ago How To Cut Your Own Hair And Not Regret It Later!
- 1 hr ago COVID-19: What is R0 And What Does It Tell About A Pandemic?
- 2 hrs ago Pranutan Bahl Surprises Us With Her Bold Blue Dress And Butterfly Wings-Inspired Sandals
- Sports Pujara's deal with Gloucestershire called off due to COVID-19 pandemic
- News 8 ESIC hospitals with 1,042 beds declared COVID-19 facilities for all insured persons
- Movies Hum Paanch Starring Vidya Balan, Ashok Saraf To Be Rerun On Television; Ashok Says He Had No Idea
- Technology LG Teases Upcoming Smartphone Revealing Raindrop Camera, Design
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Dr Conrad Murray appeared for the preliminary hearing of cause of the Michael Jackson's death opened at the Los Angeles Superior Court. The hearing was also attended by Jackson's mom Katherine, brother Jermaine and sister LaToya.
Prosecutor David Walgren claimed that Doctor Conrad Murray waited for 20 minutes long to alert paramedics after discovering Michael Jackson was in trouble and that he was already dead by the time they arrived. Walgren explained that Dr. Murray had shown extreme deviation from the standard medical treatment.
The preliminary hearing is taking place in front of Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor and if Murray is convicted, he will have to face a jail term of four years. Michael Jackson died due to acute Propofol intoxication on 25 June 2009, however, the defense lawyers claim that Jackson had killed himself by injecting more of the drug.