- 5 hrs ago COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- 7 hrs ago Alia Bhatt’s Green Floral Dress Look Is Totally Winning Us; Find Out The Details
- 7 hrs ago 7 Herbal Teas That Can Help Ease Constipation
- 7 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa Song: Divya Khosla Kumar Keeps The Style Quotient High With Her Pretty Dresses
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Automobiles BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
According to sources, Jennifer Aniston hasn't photographed a single picture with Courteney Cox since a year and as per the news, Aniston is furious with the Cougar Town actress for her trial split with husband David Arquette and spending time with the co-stars of Brian Van Holt and Josh Hopkins.
A source even confirms that there is tension in the relationship of the two, who were know as best of "Friends" in the series since its 1994 debut.
"Jen (Jennifer Aniston) thinks Courteney is acting callous by running around with this guy but refusing to file divorce papers," an Aniston source says. "Like she's playing mind games with David." (Cox and Arquette announced their trial split in September 2010 after 11 years of marriage.)
Meanwhile, Courteney Cox had even met Brad Pitt (Jennifer Aniston's Ex) recently in a restaurant. The two even looked cool when they shared the eye contact so may be Cox had already planned to maintain distance with Jennifer Aniston.