- 6 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 9 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 9 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- Sports Tendulkar reminded us he won world cup after six attempts, so we remain motivated: Jhingan
- News Lockdown: From June 1, Goa to get more trains, flights
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The hollywood star who was recently at Cannes Film Festival to promote his latest Terrence Malick"s “The Tree of Life," says that his character in the film resembles in real life. Brad Pitt spoke to reporters about his harsh and demanding parent role in the movie revealing that even in real, he has committed alot of parenting mistakes.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who are raising three adopted kids Maddox, Pax and Zahara and three biological Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne, says that although he is not a perfect parent he sees to it that his actions don't affect his kids.
Meanwhile, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have hinted to tie a knot soon. According to them their kids are putting pressure on them to marry soon.