- 4 hrs ago Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- 4 hrs ago 5 Chic Hairstyles To Disguise Greasy Hair
- 6 hrs ago Dia Mirza Looks Radiant In Her Pink And Golden Colour-Blocked Silk Sari
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor's Ruffled Dress Will Absolutely Drive All Your Blues Away
- Movies ‘Do You Love Me’: Disha Patani Is Too Hot To Handle In This Baaghi 3 Song With Tiger Shroff
- News Pakistan 'pernicious cradle of terrorism': India at UNHRC
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Blake Lively feels cooking to be a better hobby than twitting unlike other stars.
“I"m a really incredible cook. I love to cook even more than I love to eat."
The Gossip Girl actress says she doesn't like to gossip on micro-blogging site Twitter simply because she is tired of making news.
“People ask me why I don"t tweet. Honestly, I"m so sick of myself," Blake Lively said.
Blake Lively was spotted in a restaurant with Leonardo DiCaprio. The two, for the first time, had met in November at a dinner party organized by The Lion by Great Gatsby director Baz Luhrmann.