- 13 min ago On The 2 Years Of Rangasthalam, Samantha Akkineni’s Fashion In The Movie
- 37 min ago Coronavirus Face Masks: Types, When And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 1 hr ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know ASAP
- Movies Fantastic Beasts Star Dan Fogler Says, 3rd Instalment In The Series Is Leading Towards A Massive War
- Technology Honor 30S Price Tipped Just Ahead Of Official Launch
- Sports After IPL 2020, Asia Cup faces cancellation due to Coronavirus outbreak
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India In April
- Finance Sensex Plunges 1400 Points As Coronavirus Infections Rise
- News Delhi: Doctors on COVID-19 duty at 2 city hospitals to be accommodated at Lalit Hotel
- Automobiles Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
“I have no plans to get married currently," Anne Hathaway says, “but it"s weird, I am getting to be of an age where I"m starting to think about motherhood and, because I"d like to have a large family, I"m like, 'I have to have kids soon". “I"m imagining within the next five years, I will be a mummy."
Anne Hathaway about having a royal life like her role in the movie "The Princess Diaries" said that she would never really like such a life.
“The question that I dreaded answering in interviews was 'Did you always dream of being a princess?" I felt like saying 'No, I dreamed of being an actress! That was a role I played!" Anne Hathaway said.
“It was frustrating because, like constantly being asked about the nudity in Love and Other Drugs, it kept the conversation at the surface. It was like talking to my grandparents you know, 'I"m really not as young as you think but I"m going to be polite"." added Anne Hathaway.