- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The actor claims that taking health risks always paid off and performing these stunts in the movies, he has never backed off from doing so , as said by the 64 year old Rocky star.
Stallone said that most of his movies he has got injuries and has left him with scars too, “It"s a good omen. Every film I"ve done where I got injured has turned out great. Rocky II was 60 stitches; Rocky III was a concussion; the last Rambo was a bruised artery. Ones where I come out unscathed? Disasters."
On the sets of the new film, The Expendables, the hunky actor, has reportedly accepted that he would have to let go of his superstition and stop doing further stunts after he seriously injured his shoulder and back in a fight sequence with wrestler Steve Austin while shooting.
He was even warned about his stunts form his doctor saying that if he further continued with it, he would land up in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. But to add to this this daredevil stunt actor said, “ I couldn"t do this again. This is it, there''s nothing left. I have had four operations since the film. The doctor says that if I hurt my neck again, that''s it - paralysis or worse. I don"t want to hear that but it"s a fact."
Draw the line somewhere Mr. Stallone, to lead a healthy life.