- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Empuraan: Prithviraj Sukumaran Dedicates The Lucifer Sequel To This Legendary Actor!
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Peter Andre reportedly calls his son everyday to share his days work. He thinks this is the best way to cut down on the feeling of loneliness. He had got many nannies earlier but Jordon did not approve of them so, things didn't work out.
"It's been over 2' months and I'm missing him so much. I speak to him nearly every day, though, so that helps. Kate doesn't want me to see him until I have a specially qualified nanny she approves of, But I'm feeling really hopeful that I'm going to get to see him soon as I've found a nanny that I think is great. Fingers crossed."
Hope this nanny will pass the test of being 'well trained' and soon there will be the news of father son reunion. Peter Andre is very hopeful and is has promised to give all his time to his son.