- Sports I League: Marcus nets Gokulam winner against Churchill
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Neeson's character, was to be seen smoking havana cigars in the movie. He said that he was very happy in the initial days of shooting, as he was given fakes to smoke. Because this actor had tried hard to leave the bad habit.
Although fakes were given, when it was time for the real thing, he had to smoke real havana cigars and the frequent smoking for the movie, again got him stuck with the habit.
"I''ve been off them for 17 years and I was very conscious of that. So the only thing I needed to prepare for was smoking a cigar," Neeson said.
"The props guys got me these amazing fake Cuban cigars but then I was given real ones. I said, ''I can't do this, I'm an addict.'' By day two of filming, I had discovered cigars again and I was in trouble. If we do a sequel, I think I''ll have to insist on rubber cigars," he added.
Poor actor who had left the habit of smoking with so much of hard trials has again got hooked to it. Even if smoking kills, when it's the way to earn your bread, what can anyone say!