- Movies SAG Awards: Twitter Can't Keep Clam After Jennifer Aniston And Brad Pitt Reunion
- News Abandoned laptop bag triggers bomb scare at Mangalore Airport
- Finance 5 Best Mutual Fund For Planning Child's Education
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports NBA wrap: Jokic double-double not enough for Nuggets, Spurs sink Heat
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The 51 – year old pop sensation has received a warning from the officials after her staffs in London hosted a noisy house party, which spoiled the peace of the neighbours.
She has been warned that any such actions in future will end up in paying a fine of 5,000 Pounds. Although the case won't be taken to courts, any further noise pollution acts, from her part will land her in the court.
“We take the issue of noise pollution very seriously and treat every case alike and fairly, regardless of who owns the property concerned," Councillor Ed Argar, cabinet member for city management, said.
He also added, “If people want to hold a party, regardless of the time of day or night, they need to show some common courtesy to their neighbours, who should not have to pay the price for others'' selfish behaviour."
Although London is a busy city, people maintains a concerned life style, so as to not disturb the other person's peaceful life. It's not just one person who is living in the city, every citizen have equal rights. And violation of rights will land anyone in front of Law.