- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: TRAU continue winning run with 2-1 victory against Churchill Brothers
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The actress thinks that the slimming products found in market can never fulfill the dreams of a great body.
“If you take people who aren"t in show business or fashion, then probably I am quite high in the self-discipline stakes," says Hurley.
“I always say, it has to come down to desire. You have to want to get into your small jeans more than you want to eat chocolate biscuits. That"s all it is. It"s no more than that. It"s just a choice," adds Hurley.
“When I lived in California I ate it all the time. The fact is, most slimming stuff on the market is horrific. To keep the calories down it has hydrogenated fat and really unpleasant things. Or it"s for the hairy-toe brigade. I love the good life, but I don"t want to eat disgusting green seeds the whole time. I want stuff to be fun and nice," discloses the actress.