- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The 25-year-old singer dismissed rumours that the pair is planning to go into business together like the Beckhams, but has praised the soccer ace and his wife for their high-profile ventures.
Singer Katy Perry tied-the-knot with ''Get Him To The Greek'' star Russell Brand last month.
The newlyweds Katy and Russell plan to focus on their own business projects instead of following in the footsteps of David and Victoria Beckham, explains Katy Perry.
Katy Perry, who is currently focusing on business projects like debuting fragrance 'Purr', is also busy promoting her latest album, ''Teenage Dream,'' and while Russell Brand has been preparing for a new movie role.
"I have no criticism for them at all, they''re the f**king Beckhams. They''re as big as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, quoted Katy Perry
"Our map is different. Me and Russell have different business goals. He''s really intensely into his book right now. He''s also editing and is about to star in another film. I''m halfway through the record and about to launch my perfume, Purr. There''s a lot going on," she added.
Last week Russell joked that Katy Perry already has him under the thumb now they're married. The comedian also denied buying a Tiger as a wedding gift.