- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Movies Aishwarya Lekshmi Is Kochi Times Most Desirable Woman Of 2019
- Sports I-League: Preview: Chennai, Aizawl face-off in a bid to move up the league table
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Julia, who is a mother of three, will cast in 'Eat, Pray, Love" along with Javier Bardem and James Franco, which is adapted from the best-selling book by Elizabeth Gilbert. But she does co-producing the film.
"I'm not directing my sister and I produce together... It's a different process to acting - finding material and bringing all the elements together; it's a very long process but I think my sister has the patience for it, which I lack," says Roberts. Though she lacks patience she said that she would be very particular about the work and try her best to give her maximum time for the success of the project.
"I knew (this project) would be a huge undertaking, but I just feel that for me to leave home and go to work on something, it really has to be epic. And this is epic!" she added.