- 4 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 13 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- 16 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- News Inspired by Akshay Kumar villager turns 'padman', promotes menstrual hygiene
- Sports Mental Health: Woman cricketer Molineux takes break in Australia
- Finance DHFL Shares Lock In Upper Circuit On Reports Of Adani Group's Interest
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Although she enjoys and loves eating, over and over eating while shooting for a movie is really tough. She said that as the takes go on increasing the taste of these pizzas won't be enjoyed.
Julia said, “It was hard on take 10 on a giant plate of pasta." "I've always been a friend of food. “I probably put on about seven pounds in Rome when we were shooting. I ate a lot of pizzas in Naples. It was just great," she added.
Stunning actress said that like other actresses she has never had the pain to lose weight, for the lime light. "That is a strange thing that happens. People get wildly famous and they get incredibly slim," she said.
“I don''t know. It never happened to me. I look the same. I guess that is my staying power. My fighting weight, she added.