- Sports Hockey Australia thanks Hockey India for bushfire donation
- Movies SAG Awards: Twitter Can't Keep Clam After Jennifer Aniston And Brad Pitt Reunion
- News Abandoned laptop bag triggers bomb scare at Mangalore Airport
- Finance 5 Best Mutual Fund For Planning Child's Education
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
John Travolta seems to be worried about his thinning of hair and turning to hair treatments to save his strands.
The 55-year-old actor was seen sporting a hairline with a suspicious-looking grid formation, normally used in hair weaving, as he stepped out his hotel in Paris.
The Grease star appeared to have a normal head of hair but a closer look reveals his secret behind good hair.
Travolta has previously been surrounded with reports of having had treatments to prevent baldness when he was snapped with a shaved head in 2008 and appeared with a full head of glossy hair a few days later.
He has never confirmed resorting to specialists for any treatment.