- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
American television personality and recording artist, Heidi Montag has started intensive yoga to get back in shape after multiple dramatic plastic surgeries.
Her husband Spencer Pratt had also wrote about it his Twitter wall.
Heidi, 23, was recently spotted practicing some Kundalini yoga exercises in a grassy field in Los Angeles with her instructor. She has been doing Kundalini yoga daily, since the time of her surgery.
Hindu statesman Rajan Zed has extended invitation to other Hollywood celebrities to explore Kundalini or other forms of yoga, referred as “a living fossil". He says yoga is both a mental and physical discipline by means of which the human-soul (jivatman) unites with universal-soul (parmatman).
Since around 2,000 BC, yoga practice had been handed down from one guru to the next.