- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 10 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Hairstylist Simram, who is in her early thirties, took to hairdressing at the age of 11. But she took to blindfold hair-cutting for last three years. However, Simran wished to add another feather to her cap by doing the activity in a floating boat in the River Sarayu.
"I wanted to do something different. For the past three years I have cut hair blindfolded but this time I wanted to try something new. So, I did it on a moving boat. I wanted to create a distinct record," said Simran.
Akanksha, who had her haircut by Simran, said that her palpitations calmed after she saw her hairstyle at the end of the hair-cutting session. However, at the end, Akansha loves her new hair style.