- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
She had revealed her desire to open a restaurant in an interview with a leading daily.Paltrow reckons she'd like to own her own bistro because she loves food, reports The Mirror.
"I think I would have a restaurant, I would be growing food or cooking food - I cook everything, a lot of American food, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, I bake bread and fresh pasta... and I'm all about French cheese," she said.
The mother-of-two, married to Coldplay member, Chris Martin, explained that the key to stay fit is to stay away from processed foods.
"Not eating processed foods is huge - I think processed foods really make you age," she added.