- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A spokeswoman at the auction confirms that the cap has been bought by an Australian private collector Charles Leski for 16,310 dollars, including the auctioneer's commission.
Chappell captained the Australian Test side from 1975 until 1977, when he became a part of Australian businessman Kerry Packer's rebel World Series Cricket competition.A decision that caused a schism in the cricketing world.
Chappell captaincy was snatched by the Australian Cricket Board amid the WSC fallout, but was reinstated as captain in 1979.