- 2 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 7 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 11 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 12 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News BJP to campaign nationwide to spread awareness about Citizenship Law
- Sports Tasnim clinches gold, silver for Tara at U-17 & U-15 Asia Junior Badminton Championships
- Movies Video: Ram Charan Dances With Farah Khan And Sania Mirza At A Party
- Technology How To Access The New Windows 10 File Explorer
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Parker is set to be the executive producer of the Texan-style Romeo and Juliet called “Sendera". The actress in teaming with the ABC soap for the Texan opera series.
Meanwhile the actress has twitted about her separation with NBA star Tony parker stating, "It is with great sadness that after 7 years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce. We love each other deeply and pray for each other"s happiness."
Eva Longoria, who married the basketball star Tony in 2007, has planned to move on with life and filed a divorce after she found Tony texting one of her girlfriends.
Is been just a few days since Eva Longoria filed for a divorce and the actress is already a hot choice for a date. Recently, 38-yr-old comedian Dane cook tweeted Eva to have a hot date with him.
"Is it too soon to ask Eva Longoria if she's ready to date? I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie." tweeted Dane.
Dane cook, who is said to be romantically linked to a few celebrities in the past, including Jessica Simpson, is hoping he can give Longoria a another chance at love.
Though Eva Longoria is still yet to respond to Jane's tweet, a source close to the actress says that the actress is ready to move on with life.
"She's figuring out how to put her life back together," says the insider.