- Sports I League: Marcus nets Gokulam winner against Churchill
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Bux,31 , states that, “Discipline was a particularly difficult issue. Gary always said he was happy for me to tell his boys off and that they would probably listen to him more than me, but I didn't feel I should." She further added that, “Plus, I wanted them to like me - I didn"t want them to dread coming round to their dad"s house."
She has also got a daughter to who Gary is the step father, On the role of Gary being her daughter's father she added that," It"s the same the other way around though - Gary doesn"t like to discipline my daughter Ella. And if he does tell her to tidy up or not to do something, then she really gets the hump with him.".
She sure does get along with the rest of the whole family, which is sure is a nice thing. Her relationship with the boys is very casual as like their father , very laid back, and she does tell them off in a humorous kind of way. She stated that, “You need the kids to come to you. They need to be able to trust you, and that takes time". With her relation to kids she further adds, “You also have to remember kids only have one mum in their lives and nobody will ever take the place of your mum."
On an end note she said , “ You have to work out your own way and remember you"re a step mum."