- 13 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies Kangana Ranaut On Karan Johar's Padma Shri Honour: 'He Totally Deserves This Award'
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- News Bodo agreement: Amit Shah signs accord with dreaded Bodo militant group NDFB
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Tough to hit Bumrah, need to learn how to adapt from India: Seifert
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
In mid-April, Ty had made huge profits after Mag Mile's initial shipment of the 4.99 dollars toy Bo went off the shelves within hours, in the same week when President Obama introduced America to his family's newest addition. Even Borders store, which is among the exclusive retailers for the pup, had received an April shipment of about 25 about 4 p.m. and was sold out by 9 p.m. with purchases limited to one per customer, said managers. "It wasn't even necessary to set up a [display] table," the Chicago Sun-Times quoted employee Dominique Washington, as saying.
And this time, there's also a larger size Ty Bo and a keychain version of the toy modelled on the President's Portuguese water dog, which come with a couple of friends. With the new version of Bo, Ty has made a second attempt to capitalize on the popularity of the Obama family.
The latest table display included about 35 of the original Bo Beanie Babies 2.0 version (4.99 dollars), about 15 of the larger Ty Classic Bo (9.99 dollars), six of the Bo keychains (2.99 dollars) and six each of the renamed Mariah and Sydney dolls (9.99 dollars), each carrying a pet Bo.