- just now Dangers Of Indoor Tanning: Know Why Is It So Addictive?
- 1 hr ago Yashoda Jayanti 2023:Know About Date, Time, History, Worship Method, Significance, And Benefits
- 1 hr ago What Are The Three Stages Of Labour? Is There A Difference Between A Caesarean & Normal Delivery?
- 2 hrs ago How To Get Vitamin D Without Risking Excessive Sun Exposure
- Movies Farah Khan Consoles A Sobbing Rakhi Sawant With A Hug During Her Mother's Funeral. WATCH
- News Odisha Health Minister Naba Das airlifted to Bhubaneswar hospital
- Sports Ranji Trophy 2023 Quarter Final, Semi Final & Final Schedule: Date, Venues, TV Channel & Live Streaming Info
- Finance Union Budget 2023: Delicate Act Of Maximizing Fiscal Impulse Amid Consolidation
- Education Indian Coast Guard and Indian Navy: Read Here for Major Differences!
- Automobiles Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
- Technology Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
Cleese, best known for his part in the Monty Python comedy group and appearances in television series "Fawlty Towers" and hit movie "A Fish Called Wanda, will reportedly transfer 8 million pounds in cash and assets including homes in London and New York to his US-born former partner.
The 69-year-old actor had met his American psychotherapist, author and radio talk host third-wife in 1990, while she was living in the third floor council flat in London along with her two sons from an earlier marriage. The couple had subsequently married in 1992.
Fiona Shackleton, who represented Eichelberger in the court and is also alyce eichelberger,divorce,john cleese,prince charles's lawyer secured an alimony of 612,000 pounds a year until 2016 for the 64-year old Alyce.
The Academy Award Nominated actor, much taken-aback by the decision, in an obviously in a sarcastic tone said, "What I find so unfair is that if we both died today, her children would get much more than mine."
"I got off lightly. Think what I would have had to pay Alyce , if she contributed anything to the relationship," added Cleese in his usually tongue-in-cheek style.
- menPrince Charles Now King Charles III: Facts About The New King Of The United Kingdom
- pulseWhat Happens After Queen Elizabeth II? Know About Secret Plans Leading To A State Funeral
- fashion trendsThe Crown: Elizabeth Debicki Recreates Princess Diana’s ‘Revenge Dress’ Moment; Why This Dress Is Iconic
- fashion trendsFlashback Friday: When Lady Diana Wore Yellow Overalls And How The Outfit Was Reimagined In The Crown
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- fashion trendsKaty Perry Makes A Floral Splash With Her Blue Dress At The British Asian Trust Event
- insyncWhen Prince Charles Car Was Attacked...
- trends n styleLady Diana's Dress On Auction
- insyncÂ£150k Missing From Prince Charles' Charity
- insyncRoyal Cheese From Blur Rocker!
- pulseNine Asian Women Declared Winners
- insyncDuchess Of Cornwallâ€™s Private Portrait