- 10 hrs ago Are There Any Harmful Effects Of Staying Indoors On Your Skin?
- 11 hrs ago Foods to Eat And Avoid For Metabolic Syndrome
- 11 hrs ago Kriti Sanon, Alia Bhatt, And Other Divas Who Flaunted Neon Numbers And Gave Summer Fashion Goals
- 11 hrs ago From Cabbage Masks To Bird Beak Masks, Here Are 8 Masks That Will Make Your Eyes Pop Out
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Finance Reliance Industries Rights Issue Becomes World's Biggest By Non-Finance Co In 10 Years
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
MANage 2009 is organised by Peoples Education Society (PES), Bangalore in association with Indiana University of pennsylvania (IUP), USA. The MBA programme at PES Bangalore, located on a sprawling campus of 25 acres, is rated among the top 50 B-school in the country. PESIT is South Asia's 1st ISO 9002 certified institution and is ranked the number one engineering college in the state of Karnataka.
MANage in 2009 will reach a new level where dreams become reality with students from Korea, Macau, Germany, U.S.A. and India taking part in the three day fest in a global arena of competitive activities. The theme colour this year is Blue connoting efficiency and reliability.
MANage 2009 is all set with a Blue carpet for the participants with events such as Best Manager, Business Quiz, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Systems. It's not all serious though there are cultural and fun events such as Face Painting, Clay Pot Painting, Charcoal Sketching, Contemporary dance competitions. There are cash prices for each of the event. There are also scholarships, prizes and cash awards totalling a staggering amount of Rs 25, 00,000 'The goal of PES is not only to focus on the academic development but also to pave the way for the student's overall development. MANage is the first of its kind in the arena of fests.
It opens up immense opportunities for the students putting decision making, organisational and entrepreneurial skills to test; besides being a celebration of student life as a whole, it lays the foundation for exposing various business scenarios and varying work culture, further providing platform for students to compete against each other" says Prof. Rahul Parmar, Dean, PES.
- The ONE (Best Manager)
- Blue Hawk (Marketing)
- Blue Money (Finance)
- Blue Corps (Human Resources)
- Blue Bytes (Systems)
- Blue Race (Business Quiz)
- Blue Tanz (Contemporary Dance)
- Blue Disegno (Charcoal Sketching)
- Blue Vignette (Clay Pot Painting)
- Blue Mask (Face Painting)