- 43 min ago 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Jasmine Tea
- 44 min ago Shweta Tiwari In Blue And Red Mini Dresses, Which One Will You Prefer For Casual Outing?
- 1 hr ago Indoo Ki Jawani Trailer: From Ethnic To Western, Kiara Advani’s Fashionable Looks Decoded
- 2 hrs ago American Music Awards 2020: The Divas Prove All That Glitters Is Also Silver With Silver Attire
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Official Render Reveals Design Ahead of Nov 26 Launch
- Movies Tejaswi Madivada Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Hot Monochrome Picture
- News Kerala moves SC against Adanis getting airport lease
- Automobiles Best-Selling Three-Wheelers In India Between April-Oct 2020: Bajaj RE Comes Out On Top!
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Fitbit to help Chennaiyin FC in their health and fitness journey in the tournament
- Education Karnataka UG NEET Mock Allotment Result 2020 Released At Kea.Kar.Nic.In, Check Details Here
- Finance Elon Musk Becomes Second Richest Person In The World; Overtakes Bill Gates
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Models walked down the ramp in colourful and fascinating costumes designed by budding designers of the institute. Femina Miss India World 2009 Pooja Chopra also walked the ramp as the showstopper and wooed the audience with her walk. She appreciated the creativity and originality of students" creations.
Choreographer of the show Rohit Verma said that the best part of the show was that it was not too much expanded in all aspects. The show offered a big platform to promote budding and future designers from this fashion-designing institute.