- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Models walked down the ramp in colourful and fascinating costumes designed by budding designers of the institute. Femina Miss India World 2009 Pooja Chopra also walked the ramp as the showstopper and wooed the audience with her walk. She appreciated the creativity and originality of students" creations.
Choreographer of the show Rohit Verma said that the best part of the show was that it was not too much expanded in all aspects. The show offered a big platform to promote budding and future designers from this fashion-designing institute.