- 1 hr ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 1 hr ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Is Effortlessly Raising Mercury With Her Eclectic Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News No response from Mamata 's office on requests for dialogue: WB Guv Dhankhar
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Movies Raashi Khanna Has No Plans Of Doing Bollywood Movies, Here's Why
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The Brit people are pretty well informed about the celebrity lives. Ask them what are the names of David Beckhams' three sons and you'll get the immediate answer as-Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz! However ask them who was the Prime Minister during the first Gulf War and you'll have to give the answer as John Major!
Shockingly, a third of Britons believe that the last General Election took place in 2008 rather than 2005, but more than eight out of ten knew Chelsea and England footballer Ashley Cole's wife was X Factor judge Cheryl. Not only that…Most of the Brit people know Kerry Katona's first husband was Bryan McFadden, however, 20 percent don't know February 29th was a Leap Day.
The result may be ssymptomatic of the celebrity-obsessed culture in Britain. Some sections of the media that provide gossip stories rather than solid news as the headlines boost this ambience too!