- 4 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 5 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 7 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
The Brit people are pretty well informed about the celebrity lives. Ask them what are the names of David Beckhams' three sons and you'll get the immediate answer as-Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz! However ask them who was the Prime Minister during the first Gulf War and you'll have to give the answer as John Major!
Shockingly, a third of Britons believe that the last General Election took place in 2008 rather than 2005, but more than eight out of ten knew Chelsea and England footballer Ashley Cole's wife was X Factor judge Cheryl. Not only that…Most of the Brit people know Kerry Katona's first husband was Bryan McFadden, however, 20 percent don't know February 29th was a Leap Day.
The result may be ssymptomatic of the celebrity-obsessed culture in Britain. Some sections of the media that provide gossip stories rather than solid news as the headlines boost this ambience too!