- 3 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- 3 hrs ago 7 Habits That Can Help Couples Have An Exciting Sex Life
- 4 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Shares A Video Of Her Doing Deadlift, Here's Why You Should Start Doing This Exercise
- 4 hrs ago Tabu Upped Her Fashion Game With Her Green Gown At Andhadhun National Award Win Celebration
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 54: Gujarat Fortunegiants Vs Patna Pirates: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Maharashtra polls: Congress constitutes screening committee,Jyotiraditya Scindia chairman
- Movies Sara Ali Khan On Being Compared With Janhvi Kapoor & Ananya Pandey: I Don’t Get Bothered
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
- Within sports medicine GE Healthcare's advanced compact ultrasound technology, the LOGIQ e, is rapidly becoming the stethoscope of tomorrow.
- Entering new sporting disciplines and today for the first time in tennis, compact ultrasound technology is used to assess elite international players.
London, England -27 June 2007
Today, GE Healthcare, a worldwide leader in ultrasound technologies announces its support of international tennis by providing the use of advanced compact ultrasound technology - the LOGIQ e - to the specialist Wimbledon Medical Team for the duration of the Wimbledon Championships 2007.