- Sports I-League 2019-20, Preview: Mohun Bagan look to get back to winning ways against Churchill Brothers
- News CJI frowns upon instant justice, says it can never take form of revenge
- Technology This Is The Best Way To Know Full Specs Of Windows 10 PC
- Movies Nayanthara’s Bold Statement On Encounter Of Hyderabad Gangrape Accused
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Within sports medicine GE Healthcare's advanced compact ultrasound technology, the LOGIQ e, is rapidly becoming the stethoscope of tomorrow.
- Entering new sporting disciplines and today for the first time in tennis, compact ultrasound technology is used to assess elite international players.
London, England -27 June 2007
Today, GE Healthcare, a worldwide leader in ultrasound technologies announces its support of international tennis by providing the use of advanced compact ultrasound technology - the LOGIQ e - to the specialist Wimbledon Medical Team for the duration of the Wimbledon Championships 2007.