- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Planning to get a dog home means adding a new member to the family. But, the only confusion comes when you try to choose a dog for your home. There are so many breeds that you will get confused. Choosing to bring a dog home is a big decision and one silly mistake can spoil everything, so, be very careful. Here are few tips for choosing the right dog.
5 tips to choose dog:
Why you need?: Firstly you answer this question. You need to know why you want to add a new member, pet to the family. Is it because of your affection towards dogs, safety or a need for companion. If you know the reason behind buying or adopting a new dog, choosing the right breed will become easier for you.
Will it suit my home and lifestyle?: This is another question that comes up in mind. Before buying a dog, you should know if you are prepared to care and maintain for them or not. If you are a working professional who stays alone, or gets less time at home or travel a lot, then think again. You might not take out time for your pet. Dogs do not like to stay alone, so think before choosing the dog for your home. Dogs die for attention. They need to be groomed, walked, trained. If you can't take out time for your dog, you should avoid buying one.
Financial resources: Maintaining and caring for a dog is not cheap. You need to visit the vet, give medications, groom, care, provide food etc. If you think you can care for your dog and handle the expenses then go ahead.
Size of the dog: If you stay in a small apartment and buy a golden retriever, you will find it difficult to stay and adjust with the new member. One of the best tips for choosing the right dog is, remember the size of your house and the dog. If you buy a big size dog that is difficult for you to manage, then it will become impossible to maintain and care for him/her. Giant sized dogs need enough space to roam freely. Choose a dog depending on the size of your home.
Breed: If you see a cute pet on television and wish to buy the same dog, be sure. Knowing the right dog breed helps you choose the perfect dog for your home. When you know the names of homely dog breeds, you an choose depending on your requirements and comfort levels. For example, choose a furry small size dog breed if you have a small girl at home.
These are few simple tips to help you choose the right dog for your home. These tips will help you find the perfect new member for your family.