- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- 3 hrs ago Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- 3 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aquarius 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Sign
- 3 hrs ago 7 Types Of Cancer That Affect Women
- News West Bengal elections 2021: 'Not campaigning in upcoming West Bengal polls,' says Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Vijay Hazare QF: Panchal century takes Gujarat to semi-finals
- Movies Nani Hikes His Remuneration, Charges Rs 14 Crore For Upcoming Films?
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
One of the ingredients which is present in every home is lemon. This acidic fruit is one of the many bests you can use to clean your entire home. To get started, all you need to do is get rid of those chemically based products lying around in your home.
These harmful products should not be used regularly as it contains properties which could harm your lungs and skin. Experts state that lemon and vinegar are two components you should use in your home as a cleaning agent since both of them are highly effective when it comes to removing stubborn stains and also getting rid of those pungent odours.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at how you can clean your home with lemon, it will amaze you:
Use Lemon For Window Pane: Squeeze the juice of one whole lemon into a mug of baking soda and water solution. Dip a cotton cloth in this solution and wipe the window panes. This solution will leave your panes sparkling clear and bright.
Use Lemon For Kitchen Sink: Kitchen sinks too can be cleaned with the help of lemon juice. Cut two lemons into half and gently sprinkle the juice over the kitchen sink. Now throw a little rock salt into the sink and using a toothbrush clean the sink. Rinse the sink with warm water.
Use Lemon For Toilet Seat: Toilet seats usually discolour after a certain period of time. To get the colour back to it's original form, squeeze the juice of the lemon over the seat. Now sprinkle baking soda over the seat and wipe it clean with cotton. Follow this simple process twice in the week to keep your toilet seat clean.
Use Lemon For Utensils: If your a non-vegetarian you can try out this simple remedy to clean your home with lemon. After you have washed your utensils with water and soap, pour 5 ml of vinegar in the utensil and the juice of one lemon too. Using your hands, massage the juice around the utensil and after 5 minutes, rinse the utensil with warm water. This cleaning tip will not only remove odour but also get rid of stains.
Use Lemon For Floor Cleaning: Lemon is the best ingredient you can use on your floor to give it a perfect shine. Squeeze lemon juice on the floor and mop it with a wet cloth. After 10 minutes, mop the floor with vinegar,water and salt solution. Follow this tip if you have a crawling baby at home.