- 5 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 6 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 7 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Sports IPL 2021: Last two games we’ve adjusted to the conditions: Sam Curran after CSK’s win over RR
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
One of the ingredients which is present in every home is lemon. This acidic fruit is one of the many bests you can use to clean your entire home. To get started, all you need to do is get rid of those chemically based products lying around in your home.
These harmful products should not be used regularly as it contains properties which could harm your lungs and skin. Experts state that lemon and vinegar are two components you should use in your home as a cleaning agent since both of them are highly effective when it comes to removing stubborn stains and also getting rid of those pungent odours.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at how you can clean your home with lemon, it will amaze you:
Use Lemon For Window Pane: Squeeze the juice of one whole lemon into a mug of baking soda and water solution. Dip a cotton cloth in this solution and wipe the window panes. This solution will leave your panes sparkling clear and bright.
Use Lemon For Kitchen Sink: Kitchen sinks too can be cleaned with the help of lemon juice. Cut two lemons into half and gently sprinkle the juice over the kitchen sink. Now throw a little rock salt into the sink and using a toothbrush clean the sink. Rinse the sink with warm water.
Use Lemon For Toilet Seat: Toilet seats usually discolour after a certain period of time. To get the colour back to it's original form, squeeze the juice of the lemon over the seat. Now sprinkle baking soda over the seat and wipe it clean with cotton. Follow this simple process twice in the week to keep your toilet seat clean.
Use Lemon For Utensils: If your a non-vegetarian you can try out this simple remedy to clean your home with lemon. After you have washed your utensils with water and soap, pour 5 ml of vinegar in the utensil and the juice of one lemon too. Using your hands, massage the juice around the utensil and after 5 minutes, rinse the utensil with warm water. This cleaning tip will not only remove odour but also get rid of stains.
Use Lemon For Floor Cleaning: Lemon is the best ingredient you can use on your floor to give it a perfect shine. Squeeze lemon juice on the floor and mop it with a wet cloth. After 10 minutes, mop the floor with vinegar,water and salt solution. Follow this tip if you have a crawling baby at home.