- Movies Anurag Basu Talks About Abhishek Bachchan And Inayat Verma’s Bond On Ludo Sets
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 6800, RX 6800 XT, RX 6900 XT Launched With RDAN2 Architecture
- Finance 5 Reasons Why This Is An Apt Time To Make Real Estate Purchase This Festive Season
- News 71.1 per cent polling for four legislative council seats in Karnataka
- Education Delhi University News: DU Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi Suspended Over Allegations Of Misconduct
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- Sports Rohit Sharma injury: Mumbai Indians give this important fitness update on star batsman
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
Food coloring is like ink and requires a bit of patience to remove whether it stains the skin or your clothing. Food colouring can be removed with the help of home remedies since the colour needs to be extracted with acidic ingredients in order to leave the skin.Experts state that lemon and toothpaste are equally good and the best to lighten and remove food colour from the skin.
All you need to do is apply a small amount of these few ingredients to the skin to make that colour disappear. On the other hand, if food colouring has stained your clothes, these same effective ingredients can be used as well.
These natural ingredients contain acids which mix with the colouring food chemicals thus toning down the colour, allowing it to slowly fade away. However, keep in mind that these ingredients will not work if the colour has been on your skin for more than 20 minutes.
Treat this stubborn stain immediately, follow these simple home improvement tips:
Dab a little toothpaste over the food colouring stain on the skin. Let it be on the skin for 10 minutes till the paste dries. When dry, peel the paste and wash your fingers with cold water. This little remedy will help to remove the food colouring from the skin.
Make a paste from baking soda and water. Massage the stain with the paste by rubbing it briskly for 5 minutes continuously. After the time period, rinse your fingers with water and repeat if necessary.
Alcohol is another remedy you can use on any stubborn stain whether on the skin or on cloth. Alcohol is harsh for the skin, therefore, it is not advisable if your skin is sensitive.
Mouthwash too is an effective remedy which helps to treat and fade food colouring from the skin and from clothes. Simply massage the skin with the mouthwash to see the colour coming off. If the clothes are stained, apply a few drops of mouthwash over the stain to remove it.
Since vinegar contains acids, it is best to use on skin that has food colouring stains. White vinegar is much better than black. White vinegar also prevents the skin from getting burned. So, soak your fingers in a bowl of vinegar as soon as you see the food colouring stain on your fingers.