One of the toughest jobs in life is to keep the closet organised always. Every evening when you try to set things up you may notice that the next morning it is all back to square one.
Just one missing sock can make whole of your closet turn upside down and then for weeks you won’t get the time to re-organise it. Thus, almost every day you have to struggle to find a perfect piece of clothing for your day in that huge pile of somehow stuffed clothes in your clothes cabinet.
Then there are those who are simply obsessed with keeping everything around them perfectly neat and organised. Even for them, keeping the clothes perfect at all times can be quite a daunting task, especially if there are kids in their house.
Well, for them and everybody else, we bring some great and easy tips to organise your clothes in the closet. You may keep your footwears and accessories in there too, but keeping the clothes organised can take up most of your time and energy.
So, here are some great tips for you to organise your clothes and ultimately make your life a lot easier. Continue reading to know how it’s done.
1. One of the best ways to keep your closet organised is by keeping the items you use the most at your eye-level, so that you do not waste time in trying to figure out where they are kept. The less used ones should be kept below and the least used ones should be kept at the top.
2. A very important part of keeping your closet organised is being able to get rid of the things that you do not actually use. As painful it may seem to you, donate those old pairs of clothes that you do not fit into anymore. This can give you so much of shelf space that you always needed for so long.
3. Adding lights to your clothes closet is extremely essential to enhance the visibility of your stored clothes. This comes in very handy when you need to find a very specific pair very quickly.
4. Proper sorting of clothes is quite necessary for your closet to stay organised. You can easily use that stackable laundry basket for this purpose. Keep your clothes properly sorted between bed, bath and so on.
5. Adding ample hooks in your closet will ease up your life. It will give you that needed extra space by letting you hang some of the stuff. Now you can use this extra space to store so many different things.
6. Apart from doing away with the clothes you do not wear anymore, you also temporarily need to keep away the out-of-season clothes. You can easily pack these up in boxes and keep it on the top of your shelves or even under the bed.
7. Now comes the part which will make it so easy for you to figure out what to wear and that is colour coding. It may take some of your time, but by keeping all your clothes colour coded, you will take only a few seconds to find out what you need.
8. Last but not the least, it is vital to invest in a closet that provides you a good storage solution.