- 2 hrs ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 5 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- 6 hrs ago How To Drape Saree For Varamahalakshmi Kalasha
- 8 hrs ago Chidambara Rahasyam: Unknown Facts And Secrets Of The Chidambara Temple
- News Maharashtra New Cabinet Ministers List 2022: Meet the new ministers in Shinde's government
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Wishes Speedy Recovery To Raju Srivastava In A Special Voice Message - Reports
- Sports Indian Olympic Association felicitates contingent of Dota 2 for winning bronze medal in CWG 2022
- Travel Places to Visit on the Eve of Independence Day in India
- Finance Veteran Investor Jhunjhunwala Started Journey In Share Market With Just Rs 5000
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
- Technology Jio Rs. 750 Prepaid Plan Launched With 2GB Data Per Day And More
- Education TS EAMCET Result 2022 Declared @eamcet.tsche.ac.in; Check Scorecard Here
Lizards are capable of creating a nuisance in our homes. Lizards do reduce the insects of our house, but most people find them too gross to handle. Lizards have always been like some uninvited guests we cannot stand for long. Luckily, lizards are easy to get rid of.
In this article, we shall discuss of some easy and home based techniques of getting rid of lizards. Lizards can be avoided in a friendly way, without hurting the reptiles or killing them. These methods also avoid use of toxic substances which causes harm to the environment as well.
1.Peacock’s Feather – This is a common and harmless method of getting rid of lizards. Lizards are supposedly scared of peacock feathers and do not come in the house if they see these feathers. So, if you want to get rid of lizards from your house, put a peacock’s feather near the doors and windows and on the walls. This will definitely be effective in getting rid of lizards.
2.Naphthalene Balls – The Naphthalene balls are quite useful for keeping pests and insects out from the house. You can use naphthalene balls in cupboards, wardrobes and area where there are chances of lizards getting inside the house. Naphthalene balls have a pungent smell which helps to get rid of lizards and other insects as well.
3.Pepper Spray – This is a home based pesticide spray without any chemicals in it. To make this spray, mix water with red pepper and black pepper powder. Sprinkle this mixture on the walls, edges of door and windows and fixtures near doors and windows. The smell of the spray is very irritating for lizards. Also, the spiciness of the pepper spray is annoying for lizards. You will immediately get rid of lizards from your home with this method.
4.Cold Water Trap – Did you that lizards are very sensitive towards temperature? Lizards freeze when there is a sudden change in their body temperature. Therefore, if you splash ice cold water on lizards, they get immobilized. The sudden drop in temperature in the lizard’s body does not let them move. You can trap the lizard in a box and throw it outside your house. This method is a tricky way of getting rid of lizards. You may not like lizards but hurting them is not the only way of getting rid of them.
5.Garlic & onion – There is no proof of garlic helping in scaring away vampires. But garlic does help in scaring away lizards. The smell of both garlic and onion is irritating and unbearable for lizards. Therefore, you can hang them on the wall or near the doors and windows. You can use these naturally available remedies for getting rid of lizards from home instead of killing them or hurting them using toxic chemicals.
- improvementClean A Washing Machine With Vinegar And Baking Soda In 3 Steps!
- skin care6 Reasons Why You Should Wash Your Face At Night
- wellness10 Healthy Foods That Cleanse The Colon
- decor10 Things In Your Home You Never Clean, But You Should
- improvementDIY Toothpaste Tricks To Keep Your House Clean
- improvementQuick Tips On Keeping The Kitchen Clean
- improvementHow To Prepare Your Home For Holi
- improvementCleaning Your House With Borax
- improvementSmart Tips To Make Your House Dust-Free
- decorSimple Cleaning Tricks For Rooms
- improvementHow To Keep Bathroom Clean All The Time
- improvementPrecautions To Take While Using Acid For Cleaning