- 13 hrs ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 15 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 17 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 1 day ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- News Cyclone Tauktae: 2 dead, houses damaged due to winds triggered by storm in Goa
- Sports Vaughan hurls spot-fixing barb on Butt in war of words on who's greater between Kohli and Kane
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Movies Choti Sarrdaarni Fame Abhilasha Jakhar And Vineet Kumar Chaudhary Blessed With A Baby Boy; SEE PIC
- Finance Will Interest Rates On PPF, NSC, Post Office Deposits Be Cut On July 1?
- Automobiles Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
If you have a glass or a wooden dining table, you need to clean them appropriately with these cleaning tips which Boldsky has shared with you. If you have children at home, it is all the more difficult to maintain a clean and shining dining table. The problem with glass dining tables is the constant finger prints and with wood, it's the messy oil stains.
The reason people opt for glass-topped tables is because it adds to the aura of your dining room. But as said earlier, food spills can make them look less elegant, especially if you prefer to display the glass, rather than covering it with a tablecloth. Daily cleaning helps you and your family maintain your table's beautiful appearance.
So, here are some of the best ways to clean your dining room table:
Cleaning Wooden Dining Tables
Cleaning a wooden dining table is not that easy although it might seem like. The best way to clean your dining room table is with the help of lemon.
To tackle oil stains on your wooden dining table, sprinkle a drop or two of lemon on the stains. Use a soft rug to gently wipe the stains after few minutes. The oil stain comes out easily.
If you have a wax stain on your wooden dining table, the best way to clean it is with the help of a banana peel. Rub the peel directly on the wax stain and after five minutes, use a rough cloth to remove the wax.
Cleaning Glass Dining Tables
You should know that cleaning a glass table should be done delicately . First, you need to remove all the dust on the table with a soft brush.
Then, clean your dining room table with a wet cloth. Rub it gently in a circular motion.
Allow the dining table to dry and now sprinkle salt water on the table. Using a clean dry cloth, wipe and clean your dining room table.
Allow it to dry for another 5 minutes. Now, in a basin of warm water, sprinkle two tablespoons of lemon juice. Dip the absorbent cloth in the warm water which has the lemon ingredient. Now, wipe the table gently in a circular motion.
Allow it to dry and then place your items on the table. This will leave behind a sparkling table along with a gentle odour of lemon.