Do you have a guest coming up at a short notice and your house is in a terrible condition? Is your house full of dist and you have not more than 10 minutes to dust your home and make it look clean. This must have happened to many of us. Do not panic in such situations as you can actually clean the house and dust your home in a few minutes too
Today, we will discuss a few quick dusting tips that will help you in such situations. Dust your home using these quick dusting tips and
make your home presentable in just a few minutes.
1. Entrance Mats - Entrance Mats are the first thing that is visible from home. To dust your home, start from the mats. Quickly just use a duster or a wet moo and rub it over the entrance mat. Also, do not forget to clean the area under the mat. This area is particularly dirty. This must be your first step in dusting your home in the quick dusting tips.
2. Clean the living room - For quick dusting of hone, you should immediately start with dusting the living room. The furniture and accessories must be cleaned and dusted quickly. Use a dry cloth or mop for this purpose. The living room furniture and accessories cleaning must not take more than a couple of minutes.
3. Change the curtains - Change in curtains will make the house look fresh and clean in minutes. The freshly washed and clean curtain will give a fresh look to the house. If there is no enough time to change the curtains, then you should dust the old ones properly. Let the curtains and other furnishings too look clean by dusting them. Dust your home tips start with cleaning the furnishings especially curtains and making them look new.
4. close the doors and windows - Once you have cleaned all your house, it is time to prevent any further dust from coming inside. You must close down all the doors and windows of the house. This should be done after you dust the door and windows of the house. Dust your home doors and windows to make them look clean and fresh. This dies not take much time and can be quickly done. These are a few quick dusting tips to dust your home in a short period of time especially during emergencies like sudden guests coming home.
5. Sweep the floor - This is the last thing to do in the quick dusting tips. After dusting and cleaning the furniture, furnishings, tables and doors the house floor seems to get dusty. Therefore, you should Clean or sweep the floor at the end of the dust your home mission. The floor should look thoroughly clean and there should be no dust feeling to your feet. You can also wet mop the floor if you have some spare time left before your guests arrive. Once you dust your home, make sure you update yourself too before the guests come. You do not want to look tired, sweaty and dirty after cleaning up the house. So you need to quickly clean and then get ready yourself.