- 9 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 14 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Lizards are the most despicable creatures of our house. These creepy things leap around the house, startling us at wrong time. Pests in the house can be really troublesome and unhygienic. Lizards, especially are the most unwelcome pests which are hard to drive off from the house.
These creepy reptiles often fall off from the wall or shed their tail which is scary as well as totally unhygienic. Pest control is a time taking process. You have to get prepared with a lot of things before getting the pest control squad in your house. But before that lizards can create a havoc for you in the house. So, here are a few home remedies you may try to drive these creepy creatures out of your house.
Check out these simple home remedies to get rid of lizards:
Keep your home clean: The basic thing is to keep your surroundings and your home clean. Unclean places are the breeding ground of the pests. So, maintain cleanliness in the house. This is the best way to keep lizards off.
Egg shells: Hang empty egg shells in all the corners of the house. It is a very effective remedy to keep off these creatures from the house. The pungent smell of the eggs keeps these creepy things off the walls of your house.
Make it hard for them to enter: Block all the possible entrances for these creepy pests. Keep the balcony and kitchen doors closed. If possible keep the kitchen windows closed too.
Effective spray: Fill a spray bottle with water. Add a tablespoon of tabasco sauce to it. Shake it well. Then spray this mixture in all the possible corners where you find lizards. Do it for a couple of days and your home will soon be free from lizards.
Electric repellant: Another effective way to get rid of lizards is to install an electric lizard repellant in your house. This device emits a high frequency sound which is inaudible to humans. But an extremely intolerable sound for the lizards. They will soon be out of your place.
These are a few ways in which you can drive the lizards out of your house. Keep your surroundings clean and your home pest free.