- 5 hrs ago Types Of Monsoon Diseases And Ways To Prevent Them
- 7 hrs ago How To Remove Nipple Hair Permanently At Home Using Natural Methods
- 8 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2020: Here’s The Date, Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- 8 hrs ago Remembering Saroj Khan As The Legendary Choreographer Who Wore Vibrant Salwar Suits
- Movies Aamir Khan’s Daughter Ira Khan Begins Adulting; Moves Into New House
- News Why prime minister of a strong India so weak, asks Cong on border standoff
- Technology BSNL Discontinues Rs.149 Postpaid Recharge Pack
- Finance RIL Only Indian Entity In Top 100 Global Companies To Thrive Amid The Pandemic
- Sports Coronavirus pandemic prompted Ferrari decision to ditch Vettel
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Once Again In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Lizards are the most despicable creatures of our house. These creepy things leap around the house, startling us at wrong time. Pests in the house can be really troublesome and unhygienic. Lizards, especially are the most unwelcome pests which are hard to drive off from the house.
These creepy reptiles often fall off from the wall or shed their tail which is scary as well as totally unhygienic. Pest control is a time taking process. You have to get prepared with a lot of things before getting the pest control squad in your house. But before that lizards can create a havoc for you in the house. So, here are a few home remedies you may try to drive these creepy creatures out of your house.
Check out these simple home remedies to get rid of lizards:
Keep your home clean: The basic thing is to keep your surroundings and your home clean. Unclean places are the breeding ground of the pests. So, maintain cleanliness in the house. This is the best way to keep lizards off.
Egg shells: Hang empty egg shells in all the corners of the house. It is a very effective remedy to keep off these creatures from the house. The pungent smell of the eggs keeps these creepy things off the walls of your house.
Make it hard for them to enter: Block all the possible entrances for these creepy pests. Keep the balcony and kitchen doors closed. If possible keep the kitchen windows closed too.
Effective spray: Fill a spray bottle with water. Add a tablespoon of tabasco sauce to it. Shake it well. Then spray this mixture in all the possible corners where you find lizards. Do it for a couple of days and your home will soon be free from lizards.
Electric repellant: Another effective way to get rid of lizards is to install an electric lizard repellant in your house. This device emits a high frequency sound which is inaudible to humans. But an extremely intolerable sound for the lizards. They will soon be out of your place.
These are a few ways in which you can drive the lizards out of your house. Keep your surroundings clean and your home pest free.