- 29 min ago Rashami Desai Dresses Up In Gorgeous Patiala Suit And Jewellery To Celebrate Rama Navami At Home
- 1 hr ago Esha Gupta Flaunts Her Printed Top And Boots And This Is How She Wished Quarantine Should Look Like
- 1 hr ago Athiya Shetty Has Casual Fashion Lessons For Us While We Spend Our Time Indoors in Isolation
- 1 hr ago Coronavirus And Cancer Patients: What You Need To Know
- Sports COVID-19 lockdown: India's lone woman Paralympic medalist to feed daily wagers
- Finance Women Jan Dhan Account Holders Can Withdraw Rs 500 From 3 April In Sequence
- Movies Anushka Sharma Reacts To Indore Stone-Pelting Incident, Calls It Ridiculous
- News Lockdown violators should be booked under IPC: Centre
- Technology Redmi Band, The Brand’s First Wearable Could Be Launched On April 3
- Automobiles Suzuki Katana Unveiled In Two New Paint Schemes: Here Are All The Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
During the festival season of Eid, your home turns out to be a complete disaster. These are some things to which you need to keep in mind when it comes to keeping your home clean during the festival of Eid. We women love to keep our kitchens clean and germ free is our motto! During any festival, we should be aware that there will be the presence of family and friends who will make the house look messy end of the day. So, if you are a working woman and inviting people over for Eid, here are some of the things you need to keep in mind when it comes to keeping a sparkling kitchen.
No doubt, there are a number of home remedies and natural ways, solutions to which you can chose from. But,selecting the right type of cleaning solution is very important. At any given celebration you will always end up with a dirty home. Here are some ways in which you can clean your kitchen after celebrating Eid.
These kitchen cleaning tips will help aspire neat freaks everywhere. Clean the mess in your kitchen and minimize the mess and other forms of bacteria like E coli and listeria which lingers in your kitchen.
To clean a messy kitchen after a festival can be quite a challenging job
Kitchen waste -The first thing to keep in mind when cleaning a messy kitchen after a festival celebration is by stacking up the garbage and segregating the dry waste and the wet waste. It is vitally important to keep both of these separate to avoid kitchen odour.
Dish cleaning - Dishes need to be first rinsed in plain water and then soaked in soap water with lemon peels. The use of lemon is good to remove the stench from the non vegetarian vessel.
Removing odour from kitchen utensils - One of the best ways to clean a kitchen after a festival celebration like that of Eid is by using a good amount of turmeric when washing the copper utensils. Turmeric helps to remove the oil that is left in the copper vessel.
Cleaning stoves - Kitchen do become messy after a festival celebration like that of Eid. To remove stains from your gas stove all you need to do is wipe the area with white vinegar using a cotton swab.
Floors - Dropping food on the floor is unavoidable when you are celebrating a festival in your home. Keep yourself alert as soon as you see any dropping on the floor. Clean it with citrus detergent or soap water to help ward off the stain and smell as well.
Counter cleaning - At the time of festival celebrations you will have en number of people in your home. So it is only natural that you are bound to have a messy kitchen later. Clean the kitchen counters with baking soda and lemon juice.
Kitchen sink- Cleaning the kitchen sink is very important when it comes to keeping the kitchen clean. Make sure to always remove the food particles which clogs the mouth of the sink. Leave no particles left behind as it will lead to drain clogging. After you finish cleaning the dishes, pour half a mug of hot water through the kitchen pipe.
Crockery - For crockery which becomes greasy due to the non vegetarian food we prepare during the festival season on Eid can turn out to be quite a mess. Therefore, you need to clean the greasy crockery with baking soda or rub a lemon over the crockery and wash it off using warm water.