- Sports Sachin Tendulkar and Allan Donald inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- Movies Sushmita Sen Shares An Achievement With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra
- News Direct link to download West Bengal Police Admit Card 2019, check instructions
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A80 With 48 MP Rotatable Camera Launched For Rs. 47,990 In India
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Once the tea party is done and your guests have left, just look around and you find your house in mess. Not a problem. Of course keeping your house tidy can be really tiring. But, just sneak into your kitchen and you will find the reality waiting for you. The delicious dishes you have prepared has not just left behind the aromatic smell, but has also left your kitchen appliances greased and stained.
Cleaning your kitchen filled with dirty greased utensils definitely looks like a complex task. However, you need not worry about cleaning these items as it is fairly simple, but little time-consuming. It is important to clean all kitchen equipments after use in order to get rid of stubborn stains and grease that are hard to wash.
We, give you some simple home remedies to clean your greased kitchen appliance and make them look clean and grease-free.
You may be surprised but it is true. To get rid of a stubborn grease from your kitchen utensils, all you need to do is to take a transparent paper and grease it with some oil. Rub this paper on the stained sticky utensils. Once you are done with rubbing, wash the utensils with a dishwasher.
Baking soda is on the popularity charts for many home remedies. If your greasy kitchen appliance has dried up, use baking soda to clean up the mess. For better results, use the kitchen sponge and sprinkle some baking soda into it to clean the appliances.
It is true that vinegar can be smelly, but in order to get rid of the greasy stain from your kitchen utensils, vinegar can be of great help. Simply mix the vinegar into water and soak the vessels in it for a few minutes. Wipe away the mess with a cotton cloth. A plastic or scrubber is also very effective in removing kitchen grease.
Lemon is known as a natural bleach. It has the capacity to clean the stained and greased vessels. Sprinkle some baking soda to the lemon and wash the stained utensils. This not only washes away the grease but also gives a shine to your utensils.
These are some of the home remedies to get rid of greasy kitchen appliances.