- 11 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 16 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 20 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Reuse T-shirts – Home Improvement Tips
1. Kids Room – Those cartoon and flower prints on t-shirts never fade so cut them and do a patch work on pillows or cushion covers. The comic characters look bright and lovely, can be used to decorate the bed or your kid's chair.
2. Small and bright coloured t-shirts can be used to give a makeover for your old toys. Your bear can be well dressed with your old clothes. A best way to give makeover to old, bull and damaged toys.
3. You can also make a stuff toy with the t-shirt. Stitch the ends of the t-shirt and stuff old clothes. You can make face, arms and legs with another contrast coloured t-shirt. This helps you to create a toy for your baby. He can happily play with the toxic free & homemade toy.
4. To preserve you washed sock and handkerchiefs, you can make a tote bag with the t-shirt. Sew the bottom of the tank using machine. Decorate with colourful buttons, beads, paint or sequins. Your tote bag is ready
5. For your baby crib, you can make a pillow with t-shirt. Remove the sleeves of the t-shirt. Stuff cotton or old cloth pieces. Your baby's little pillow is ready.
6. The design on t-shirt can be used to decorate your old quilt. Make a collage of the prints and stick or stitch it accordingly.
This is a right way to reuse t-shirts, a right way to decorate kids room. The reused old clothes will allow kids to do anything they want. No worry about expensive (best way to save money) or about being affected by toxins in toys.
'Reduce, Reuse & Recycle' should be your mantra of smart homemaking!