- Finance Monetary And Fiscal Policy Face Tightening Constraints: RBI Deputy Governor
- Sports IPL 2020: Hats off for turning up: Tendulkar lauds Mandeep, Rana
- News Chinese encroachment in Nepal: Alert sounded by intel in Delhi
- Technology WD Purple SC QD101 MicroSD Review: Tailor-Made For Modern-Day Security Cameras
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Movies Dussehra 2020: Bollywood Films Which Recreated Dussehra Celebrations On The Big Screen
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Tips to wash and maintain socks:
1. Always wash the socks together. You can use a small bag or socks clips to keep them together while washing.
2. It is best to wash socks in warm or cold water. Read the label before washing as warm water can also spoil its stretch.
3. To maintain the elasticity of socks, prefer gentle wash. You can soak the socks in water and detergent for 10 minutes or go for machine wash.
4. Use mild detergent to soak the socks. This makes it easy to wash them and get rid of stains.
5. Avoid using brush to clean the socks. This spoils the stretch of the fabric and makes it lose. Brushes can also spoil the quality of the fabric.
6. Use your hands to gently wash the socks and maintain the fabric. To remove stains use some clothing bar or soap and rub the stains.
7. Never bleach the socks. To get rid of odour, you can use fabric softener or else add few drops of white vinegar in the final wash to maintain the quality of the fabric and keep them soft.
8. Add baking soda or ammonia in water and rinse the socks. This kills the bacteria and removes dirt stains easily.
9. Avoid dryer and let the socks air dry. Dryer can only ruin the elastic. Don't iron the socks. Fold them and keep in the wardrobe.
10. Wash the socks after every use to keep it hygienic and clean.
Try these tips to wash and maintain socks for a longer use!