- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Technology Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
If you have a mirror which is dusty and dirty it is not possible to look at your beautiful face.
Here are some tips on how you can clean your mirror in the easiest ways. All you have to do is to follow these simple ideas.
1. It is essential that you use a soft cloth when you wipe a mirror.
2. Warm water to wash the mirror if the tap water is rich in minerals.
3. Avoid solvents like ammonia, vinegar to wipe the mirror.
4. If your mirror is stained with dirt. It is best to use a steel wool pad to carefully wipe the mirror.
5. If you want to use cleaners, spray the cleaner on cloth and not directly on the mirror.
6. Make sure that your mirror is not in direct sunlight as it will cause damage.
Keep in mind that regular cleaning of the mirror will help to keep it clean away from unwanted marks and black spots. Bathroom mirrors usually tend to get spotted easily.