- 14 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 15 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 16 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- News Pressure on Pak to deliver on FATF acton plan: Bipin Rawat
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Live Update: India look to sweep series at Ranchi
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
If you want one year long flowering plant in your garden, then hibiscus will be the best choice for you. Hibiscus is an easy to maintain flowering plant which will make your garden look beautiful and colourful. For those who want to make your garden colourful, different types of hibiscus can help you. Hibiscus is available in a wide variety of colours that are usually bright and attractive. Different types of hibiscus can give you a variety of flowers not only by its diverse colours, but also by the
difference in the shape and size of its petals.
The flowers are large, eye-catching and trumpet-shaped with five or more petals. The colours of different types of hibiscus can be white, pink, red, orange, purple or yellow. Hibiscus flowers will keep its green leaves almost the same throughout even in different seasons. The diverse flower colours of different types of hibiscus will add to the beauty and splendour of your green garden.
Chinese hibiscus is the most common among different types of hibiscus that are preferred by garden lovers. The main reason behind this is the ability of the plant to grow even without providing much attention. The Chinese hibiscus has small leaves with brilliant red flowers.
This crimson coloured hibiscus belonging to the Malvaceae family will be a great option for you to select from the list of the different types of hibiscus. It has deep green leaves and are variegated in off white, pink and cream colours.
This type of hibiscus flower has large petals with a bright colour. This will grow very fast and will last for a long time when compared to other different types of hibiscus. Their average life is longer than the other hibiscus types.
Hibiscus Moscheutos is multi-coloured. The petal colours range from pure white to deep rose, and has a deep maroon centre part. Hibiscus moscheutos belongs to the family Malvaceae which is known by its common name, rose mallow.
This is one of the most popular type of hibiscus flower plant that is grown in gardens. Hibiscus sabdariffa which is otherwise known as roselle is an annual or perennial herb. The flowers are white to pale yellow with a dark red spot on each petal.
This plant is also known as Lalkasturika, Varttilai Kasturi, Kattukasturi, Kasturi bhenda and Musk seed. This is an annual or even biennial Hibiscus plant with beautiful and attractive flowers. This plant is considered as a native of India.
This hibiscus variety is otherwise known as the Confederate rose or the cotton rosemallow. You should add Hibiscus mutabilis in your flower garden to make it look more attractive.
This type of hibiscus is commonly called
Flower-of-an-Hour and Venice mallow. Among the different types of hibiscus in your garden, Hibiscus trionum will be outstanding with its beautiful flowers which are white or yellow in colour with a purple centre.
Hibiscus cannabinus is otherwise known as Kenaf and it belongs to the Malvaceae family. This variety of hibiscus is well-known for the fibre obtained from it. Kenaf is a fibre which has the characteristics of jute.
This is a hibiscus in the mallow family, Malvaceae. The common names include Sea Hibiscus, Beach Hibiscus and Coastal hibiscus. The flowers of tiliaceus are bright yellow with red on the centre.