- 59 min ago Hair Dusting: New Hair Cutting Technique You Should Know About
- 2 hrs ago What Is Khosta-2? Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Vaccine-Resistant Virus Detected In Russia
- 3 hrs ago Mrunal Thakur's Secret To Spotless Skin: Get That Subtle Glow!
- 4 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 7: Ananya Panday To Shraddha Kapoor, Orange Navratri Outfits Guide From Bollywood Actresses
- Sports RSWS 2022: Sri Lanka Legends crush Bangladesh by 70 runs, remain unconquered in league stage
- Technology Moto G72 Renders Reveal Possible Design; India Launch Imminent
- Movies Shaheer Sheikh, Drashti Dhami To Mrunal & Ankita- TV Actors Who Refused Big Bollywood Offers
- News Rajasthan political crisis: Ashok Gehlot speaks to Sonia Gandhi over phone, meets MLAs
- Travel List Of 7 Wonders Of The New World
- Finance How Many Free Cash Withdrawals Allowed In 1-Month In SBI, PNB, And HDFC ATMs
- Education 1647 vacancies in Himachal HPSSC: Know Eligibility, How to Apply, Salary and Details of Vacancy
- Automobiles The Volkswagen Gen.Travel Is A Look Into Our Relaxing Autonomous Future
Our homes are where we spend a considerable time of our lives with our families and also ourselves. It reflects our personality. We try to create the best possible spaces for our existence by enhancing the experience of each and every chamber in our abodes.
Colours are very subtle and powerful tools of interior design. Every hue and every shade of it has immense potential to sway us and radiate emotions. This in addition to following Vastu-approved colour combinations can bring out the best of vibes in our homes and bring in all the optimism in abundance.
Read our expert article and get aware of the different tones of the colour wheel that can be used in your spaces according to Vastu, conveying special effects and/or feeling into your lives.
To Obtain Energy
Our diet is the reason behind our source of energy. But, colours are the unsung heroes. They play their part smoothly and when used at appropriate locations in the house can bring the desired results.
Colours can be used to obtain energy. Yellow, orange and red in lighter tones, green at times are wonderful options. It's the warmth they get along that radiates freely in space. The energy is imbibed by our bodies and we can instantly see the difference in us. The importance of the Sun in Vastu is invaluable.
Kitchens, prayer rooms and living rooms can have these hues, as they are public zones and the activities require you to be energetic and charged.
For Relaxation and Calming the Mind
Relaxation aids in improving productivity. It calms the mind and body. What better way to translate that than through colour? Blue, green, light grey and white are colours that have this characteristic. One can use these tones and/or their shades in bedrooms, bathrooms, or even balconies. Hints of these colours can be incorporated into the living room as well. These hues also aid in healing mental and/or physical pain by creating a soothing environment. A lot of times it creates a space that helps in having a sound sleep.
All through our lives, we try to attain growth in all spheres. Growth is all about improvement and progress. As parents you wish your kids succeed and get better to have a secure future. As per Vastu, one can employ blue, lavender, and/or green colour that represents new beginnings along with youthfulness and clarity of thought.
Being surrounded by these colours can push us towards our goals by refining our outlook positively. The kids' bedroom, prayer rooms, or any meditative spaces and master bedrooms can possess these colours. Green can be used by having planters that spring new buds and represent maturity.
For Focus In Work-From-Home
Our homes contain us. We stay alone at times in the house while working, meditating, or doing other activities that require attentiveness. Focus can be achieved by the use of white, brown or beige, violet, grey, green, pink or their shades and tones. It's the psychological and cerebral nature of these colours that works here.
Work-from-home spaces, yoga rooms and bathrooms are zones where these colours can be incorporated. Try not to go for darker shades for walls and floors. One can design an accent wall of this colour that immediately captures the mind, making it concentrate. Paintings or murals of this shade are also excellent choices.
But we ask you to be open-minded and not blindly follow the colour codes. Before selecting any tone, know the purpose of every room, which will make your work easier. The use of textures and patterns can really up the ante. Furniture and furnishings can also mimic Vastu colours apart from walls, floors and ceilings.
Vastu Shastra is a traditional approach representing elements of nature to lead a life of discipline and achieve the fruits towards a wealthy and healthy life. Colours are one aspect of it and can be used as per cardinal direction as well. Different rooms in different directions use different tones. Every emotion is interrelated and leads to other states of mind.
Please consult a Vastu Shastra expert to customise your needs of colour in your home.
- decor5 Kitchen Partition Ideas For Your Home, As Per Interiors Expert
- decorHow to Select the Right Sofa for Your Living Room: 6 Expert Tips
- gardeningHow To Take Care Of House Plants When On Vacation: 5 Expert Tips
- gardeningHow To Create A Kitchen Garden: 6 Design Tips From Expert
- decorHappy Onam! 5 Simple Home Decor Ideas For The Kerala Festival (Expert Article)
- decorGanesh Chaturthi: 5 Simple Home Decor Ideas To Bring Bappa Home
- decorKoffee With Karan 7: Inside The Sets Of Karan Johar's Chat Show (Expert Article)
- improvement6 Ways To Monsoon-Proof Your Home
- gardeningMonsoon Gardening: 8 Best Plants And Vegetables To Grow At Home During The Rains
- decorInside Shark Tank India Judge Anupam Mittal And Wife Anchal Kumar's Luxurious Home
- decorCelebrity Homes: Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja's Artistic London House And Studio
- gardeningHow To Choose House Plants: 4 Expert Tips