- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 03 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago How To Prepare Green And Healthy Moringa Smoothie Recipe
- 7 hrs ago Valentine’s Day: Effects Of A Breakup On Your Body
- 7 hrs ago Valentine's Day: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say About Your Valentine's Day
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Shambhavi Singh Reveals If She Feels Pressure Of Entering Pranali's Show Midway
- News Legendary Telugu filmmaker-actor K Viswanath is no more
- Sports Ranji Trophy 2022-23 QF: Andhra skipper Hanuma Vihari bats one-handed but MP tighten grip on match on Day 3
- Finance UPI Security Tips: SBI Offers Top 6 Tips For Making UPI Transactions Secure
- Technology Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Design Revealed, Set to Launch Next Week
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
You may not have heard of Ottomans, but they can add oomph to your decor in numerous ways. This functional piece of furniture is extremely versatile and can be placed anywhere in your home. If you are bored of adding a traditional piece of furniture to your home and want to spice it up a bit, then ottomans are perfect for you.
You can use it as a coffee table, storage, footrest, stool, bed bench and whatnot. These are available in a variety of shapes and sizes, colours and patterns from which you can pick the ones suitable for your home. If the task appears to be daunting for you, sit back and relax. We have listed 6 ways in which ottomans can be used to decorate your home. Read on!
If you want it functional, or as an accent piece that highlights the rest of the furniture in the room, you have this great way to bring a mystical regal touch to your décor.
1. Using Ottomans In The Bedroom
Give your dressing or vanity room a luxurious hint by introducing them to Ottomans. You could also use button tufting or upholster it in shiny metallic tints to add a bold dimension to it.
2. Adding Poufs To It
Poufs are soft and fluffy varieties that add a dash of colour and fun. You could consider a spectrum of designs ranging from knitted circular poufs to Moroccan vintage touches that suit the area. A number of colourful poufs or a single large pouf can be chosen as an alternate seating arrangement in the living room or bedroom for guests and family.
3. Placing It As Bed Bench
An ottoman placed right at the foot of a bed can extend your comfort and change the way everything looks in the bedroom. A shade matching your bed linen for your upholstered ottoman is something that is worth several glances. You could also pile up your pillows on these if you cannot find a place for them immediately.
4. Replacing Your Coffee Table
An ottoman is so versatile that it could easily masquerade as a coffee table. Ottomans can be added in place of coffee tables reflect the plush and soft feel. As long as the foam can hold your coffee tray firmly in place, you have every reason why you should choose it for this purpose.
5. Creating A Reading Corner
Ottomans in a corner of room and a book in your hand is meant to come together for a wonderful reading experience. You can unwind with a book on hand or if you want to, use a footstool with a sofa for more comfort. Your pets can also rest on it to be merry and happy.
6. Storing Your Favourite Possessions
Ottomans with storage facilities can hold your books shoes or just about anything inside them. You could choose traditional pieces with spindle legs to add more storage to match the ambience in your room. It can add a casual warmth or a serenely royal touch to a room, by just placing it in places that you feel, can exude the feeling.
- improvementHow To Organize Your Refrigerator: 13 Useful Tips
- home n gardenTips For Buying Good Quality Mattresses, How You Can Choose Right One For Yourself
- decorHow To Use Mirrors Innovatively To Reflect Your Home Décor
- home n gardenCommon Myths About Venetian Blinds That You Need To Ignore
- decorHow To Clear The Sentimental Clutter At Home
- decorHow to Make Your Home Feel Like A Fancy Hotel - 5 Expert Tips
- decorLiving Alone? 5 Home Decor Ideas To Spruce Up Your Bachelor Pad
- decorAmazon Great Indian Festival Sale On Storage And Cloth Organisers For Your Home: Get Up To 80% Off!
- decorNavratri 2022: 10 Best Festival Home Decor Ideas For The Auspicious Festival
- decorHome Aesthetics With Amazon: Fantastic Offers On 3D Wall Tiles, Wallpapers And More
- improvement5 Expert Tips For Compact Bedroom In Small Apartments
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale On Home Decor Accessories, Save Up To 75% On Wall Art And Paintings