- 8 min ago Easy Toddler Exercises: 5 Fun Exercises To Get Your Kid Moving And Its Benefits
- 38 min ago How To Prepare At Home The Restaurant Style Tea Recipe
- 2 hrs ago Does You Kid Drink Coffee? Effects Of Caffeine In Children: How Much Is Too Much
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Automobiles Here’s How F1 Tyres Are Being Used After Race – You Will Be Surprised To Know
- Movies Netizens Troll Keerthy Suresh's Lehenga For Director Venky Atluri's Wedding, Compares It To A Tent House
- Finance Union Budget 2023-24- FM Announced ‘ Amrit Dharohar’ for Conservation of Wetlands
- Education UPMSP Admit Card 2023 For Class 10,12 will be Out soon; Check Details Here
- News Opposition demands JPC or CJI-monitored probe into Adani Group
- Sports ONE Championship: Three ONE World Champions Who Would Be Successful In The UFC
- Technology Realme GT Neo 5 to Launch on February 9; Design Teased
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
Mirrors are really tricky, not only do they reflect an image, but they reflect our tastes and style as well. They are cheap, readily available and can instantly enhance the charm of the décor. They can create many visual illusions and relate to the fantasy world inside us.
Bring out your imagination, and tricks up your sleeves to think up ways and places to add them to your home. It literally adds a sparkle to a space and can work as a focal point for a room, making the hall look more spacious than it is. They reflect the glamour and impart the glow to your interiors. Scroll down for 5 tips.
1. Above The Furniture
Place mirrors where they can magnify the light inside a room. They are known to deflect light into the dark remote spaces of the house. If it is placed opposite a window, it can receive ample light and lend brightness and a spacious feel to the room.
It is advisable to hang them four to eight inches above the furniture or if you have a high ceiling, you can hang them higher. Do not go further than 8 inches.
2. Behind A Lamp
Hang a mirror over nightstands or as headboards with table lamps on both sides of the bed. They reflect extra light during the night and Feng shui wise (Chinese Geomancy), they are good too.
3. In Front of An Entrance, In Hallways
A mirror at the entrance will let everyone look at their reflection in the mirror before they enter and know how well-groomed, they are for the occasion. Both upstairs and down, it is best to demarcate some unattended spaces in your house that do not receive much light for placing the mirror. Placing a mirror above the entrance bench makes it look so much more spacious.
4. On A Gallery Wall
Mirrors fixed in picture frames are a great way to bring a glow to your gallery walls. They may reflect your moods better as well. Mix up or combine the mirrors with artwork on the wall, with artwork occupying the maximum space comparatively. Don't place mirrors next to each other.
Fixing a mirror in a chrome, nickel or black frame deserves a place in the bathroom and nowhere else. But if the frames used are classic, like walnut and mahogany wooden ones, ooze classic grace and elegance.
5. Near Windows In A Dining Room
Place them opposite windows in the dining hall so that it reflects natural light. Dining room mirrors reflect the decadent but classic old and if you are addicted to seeing your image in the mirror, you could still see others in the room who may be watching you too.
- decorGot A Messy Room? Here Are 6 Easy Ways To Declutter Your Bedroom
- pulseRussian Taboos That Will Leave You Shocked!
- decorAmazing Home Decor Tricks
- decorEasy Tips To Make Bathroom Look Bigger
- decorWays To Decorate Your Mirror Creatively
- pulseFeng Shui- Positive Energy During Recession!
- pulse360 Degree Mirror For You
- women fashionA 'Magic Mirror' To Dress You The 'Virtual' Style
- improvementHow To Organize Your Refrigerator: 13 Useful Tips
- decorHow To Use Ottomans In 6 Different Ways To Decorate Your Home
- home n gardenTips For Buying Good Quality Mattresses, How You Can Choose Right One For Yourself
- home n gardenCommon Myths About Venetian Blinds That You Need To Ignore