- 4 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 6 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 7 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 9 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Sports High jumper Tejaswin Shankar to be part of Indian contingent for CWG 2022: AFI tells HC
- Finance Emkay Global Bets On This Maharatna Stock For 36% Potential Gains, Details Inside
- News SC refuses to cancel bail granted to Malayalam film producer Vijay Babu in sexual assault case
- Movies Lock Upp Fame Payal Rohatgi Looks Resplendent In Pink Bandhani Suit At Her Mehndi Ceremony; SEE PICS
- Automobiles Hyundai Teases New N Concept & Ioniq 5 N Ahead Of July 15 Debut
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
Decorating your home can be time-consuming and an overwhelming task. The best way to go about it is to take one room at a time. Go easy on your pockets and use your decor wisely. Little changes and re-thinking your space will help you go a long way. Here are some of the budget-friendly home decor items that you would want to try out.
1. Use removable wallpaper
Wallpapers come in a wide variety of patterns and motifs. You can use them to create a great impact by highlighting a specific area of your wall. You can identify a focal point in the room and emphasize it using wallpaper. They are one of the budget-friendly items used to bring impact to your dead walls.
2. Turn plates into wall art
Style your dining plate with a splash of colour and patterns by converting them into wall pieces. This can be an affordable and creative initiative to style your walls. Experiment with various materials like wooden, ceramic, stone, or fabric for an instant update.
3. Replace your pillows
If you already have a throw pillow, replacing the covers is an easy and affordable process. This will make your sofa or bed more appealing than usual. You can use pillows of various sizes and shape that complement your existing space.
4. Use woven baskets
Woven baskets are available at any retailer shop. They provide a warm and cozy feel to any room by offering storage to organize your space. If you are looking for an eco-friendly product that serves your everyday needs, then a woven basket is the solution.
5. Update your hardware
Purchasing and installing stylish handles and knobs is an affordable way to make your space look brand new. You can try out brass or gold finish knobs if you are looking for a contemporary look. You can also go for bohemian and minimalistic handles based on your design theme.
6. Add a rug
Rugs and mats can change the face of your apartment in no time. They come in a variety of textures, natural cotton, luxurious silk, durable wool, and velvet that enhance the feel of the room. They are used to segregate various functions from the bedroom to the living room.
7. Upgrade your bedding
You can try out reversible duvet covers that provide you with two options. Change the side that compliments your bedroom design and fold it well. A wide variety of floral and colourful prints are available to choose from. Go for the best affordable bedding that not only uplifts your space but also withstand regular washing.
8. Buy vases
Vases fit in any corner of your house perfectly. You have decorative vases in various shapes and sizes. The beauty of a vase will be uplifted by placing pretty flowers in them. From centre tables to bookshelves and dining areas they adorn every space perfectly.
9. Use candle holders
The use of candle holders and lamps is one the most inexpensive ways to enhance your space in no time. The use of candles will add a warm atmosphere to your space. You can combine different materials and shapes that suit your style to create a relaxed look. Pick your choice from metal, wooden, glass, and ceramic materials to compliment your home.
- decor5 Best Guest Bedroom Styling Ideas for Your Home
- offer of the dayAmazon Monsoon Sale: Great Discounts On Furniture And Indoor Lighting, Get Up To 60% Off
- gardeningTulsi, Money Plant, Bamboo: 6 Best Indoor Plants For The Home According To Vastu
- improvement6 Thoughtful Home Design And Renovation Ideas For Senior Citizens
- decor5 Things To Keep In Mind While Designing Your Kids' Bedroom
- decorShark Tank India Judge Vineeta Singh's Opulent Home In Mumbai
- decorEid Mubarak: 5 Home Decor Ideas for Eid Al-Fitr 2022
- improvement6 Ways to Make Your Apartment Feel Airy During Summers
- improvement5 Expert Tips To Keep The House Cool In The Scorching Summer
- decorSummer Home Decor: 5 Expert Tips To Style Your Home For The Season
- decorHappy Ugadi: 7 Expert Home Decor Ideas For Celebrating Ugadi Festival
- decorBeautiful Home Of Newly-Weds Aditya Seal And Anushka Ranjan