- 37 min ago Six Ancient Schools of Hindu Philosophy That You Need To Know About
- 1 hr ago Vampire Skin Trend On Social Media: What Is It? Steps To Get It!
- 1 hr ago How To Control Your Emotions In A Relationship: Why Emotional Intelligence Is The Key
- 3 hrs ago Benefits Of Pranayama: This Yoga That Can Reverse Molecular Mechanism Of Skin Aging
- Travel Beautiful Formentera – A Virtual Tour
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Nostalgia surges as ex coach John Wright meets Laxman, Kaif, Zaheer, Bahutule
- Movies HIT: The Second Case Pre-Release Business: Everything About Adivi Sesh's Latest Crime Thriller!
- Finance How to Register or Activate Post Office NetBanking and Mobile Banking?
- News I'll quit filmmaking if any single shot is proven not true: Vivek Agnihotri to Lapid on 'Kashmir Files' row
- Technology Jio Cloud Gaming Launched In India: How to Sign Up For JioGamesCloud?
- Automobiles 2023 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition Launched At Rs 1.30 Lakh – Sports Bullpup Exhaust
- Education DU PG Admission 2022: Schedule Released; Check Here
If you always wanted to replicate the plush-looking living room look featured in home decor magazines and simply brushed off the idea thinking it will cost the earth, then it's time you change this decor perspective for good. For a start, know that, for creating a luxurious-looking living room, you don't have to necessarily empty your bank balance or spend a lot on an Interior expert's fees. You can give a fabulous look to your living room and make it look expensive with the minimum budget possible!
Here are 6 amazing decor tips to transform your basic living room space into a luxury heaven:
While most homeowners today prefer to give a modern, contemporary touch to their space, the same could feel very cold or lack interest with all the straight-line elements, minimal objects, etc. You can include some lovely antiques like solid furniture pieces, vintage carpets, gilded mirrors, and more. Vintage objects possess an inherent charm and give a very collective vibe. You can curate such pieces from a thrift store, or flea markets to avail of great discounts!
Showcase A Large Artwork
There is nothing a stunning piece of artwork can't do. And yes, that includes giving your space a luxurious look. Instead of adding several small photos, or wall art groupings, let one large-scale art do all the talking. The ideal place to hand the same would be behind the couch or on the side wall in your living room. If buying artwork from a studio is feasible for you then go ahead and pick a fabulous art piece of your choice and the one that matches your existing living room style.
For budget-friendly art choices, frame vintage prints, and photography prints make a viable choice.
Include Attractive Light Fixtures
Lighting is one of the most understated and overlooked design aspects in interiors. A great lighting design can scale up the look of your home instantly. Always go for layered lighting for your living room with the ambient, task, and decor lighting.
Replace the ho-hum-looking lighting fixtures with some glam ones. For instance, a fabulous chandelier or pendant light can add a luxury touch to the seating zone in your living room. Trendy wall sconces and table lamps work as functional pieces as well as decor objects!
If you feel your living room feels very bland or unattractive, then one of the possible reasons for the same could be a lack of colours. If you have budget constraints and are not willing to spend much on colourful decor objects, then one simple decor remedy would be to add greens to your living room.
From succulents, and desk plants, to big indoor plants, you can add a hint of nature to your living room with either real or faux plants. Mini-plants nestled in attractive planters look great on a coffee or side table in the living room!
This decor rule for giving a sophisticated look to your living room will make you fall in love with the power of one colour! Yes, for that high-end look, you can simply stick to the monochrome, black-and-white colour scheme and allow all the design elements, including walls, flooring, furniture, and objects feature one colour in different tones and shades.
Also, to keep the living room from feeling flat, you need to introduce different textures, and materials like woods, metallics, etc. that create an interest in a room with restricted colours!
One of the best ways to add glam and luxury to your living room is with gorgeous textiles and soft furnishings. Introduce luxe fabrics like velvet, boucle, organic cotton, mohair, and more via furniture upholstery, accent cushions, throws, and area rung. Quality textiles not only look attractive but also bring in a very factor to the given space.
- decor6 Best Tips To Select The Perfect Coffee Table
- decorEasy Guide To Style A Bookshelf
- decorModern Interior Design - Everything You Should Know About The New-Age Interior Style
- decorAn Easy Guide For Decorating A Foyer
- decorEasy Tips To Style Your Couch Like An Interior Expert
- decor7 Best Tips For Selecting The Right Sofa For Your Space
- decor5 Easy Tips To Style Your Coffee Table
- decor6 Best Ideas To Decorate With Greenery In Your Home
- decorBigg Boss 16 ‘Circus Theme’ House Reflects Bold Colours, Effervescent Patterns, And Eclectic Vibe
- improvementHow To Get Rid Of Stains, Mold And Grime On Bathroom Tiles
- gardeningTulsi, Money Plant, Bamboo: 6 Best Indoor Plants For The Home According To Vastu
- home n gardenHow To Check Your Gas Cylinder Level With A Wet Cloth Trick